Bus Transportation Updates
Welcome to the Colorado Early Colleges Transportation Department web page for Castle Rock. Our Transportation Team believes that ensuring proper access to learning starts with our students traveling to and from school safely, regardless of their mode of travel.
IMPORTANT BUS TRANSPORTATION UPDATES FOR THE UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR
Starting in the 2020-21 school year, the CEC Network of schools will be using RouteABus for all students to register for and request transportation services. If you have previously ridden the bus to any CEC campus, you will need to enroll through RouteABus to request transportation services for the 2020-21 school year.
Directions For Enrollment on RouteABus
- Click on the CEC Castle Rock High School — RouteABus Enrollment link below to access the RouteABus Parent Portal and create an account. Please Note: Verification for Parent Accounts may take 24-48 hours.
- Once you receive an email stating you are verified, log in to your RouteABus account to add your student(s).
- Select “Add Student” and complete the appropriate student information. Use the “Information for the Bus Driver” Comment Box to add any important information the bus driver should know.
Stops that are closest to the home address provided in Infinite Campus will be assigned to students. If you need a different stop, please provide that stop location in the “Information for the Bus Driver” Comment Box. Initial routes and stop locations will be available to view and print on July 20th, 2020.
Routes will be created based on ridership. These MAY or MAY NOT be different from last year. Please be patient and know if you enroll your student in RouteABus, you do not need to do anything else. Your route and schedule will be available to you in RouteABus, NOT on the CECCR school website. An email notification will be sent to you when the routes are ready to view.
CEC Castle Rock High School — RouteABus Enrollment
ANNOUNCING A CHANGE FOR OUR BUS TRACKING APPLICATION
The CEC Network of schools will be transitioning from SafeStop™ to the Zonar MyView™ bus tracking application to provide notifications for arrival times, potential delays and other important information. Usage of the MyView™ app will be required for bused students. Please look for an email in late July with more details on how to enroll in MyView™. Click here if you’re interested in learning more about the app.
For any questions regarding the Transportation information we have provided, please contact:
CEC Transportation Director
For any questions regarding Student Enrollment, please contact your CEC School directly.
Way to Go Schoolpool Carpool Program
- Get acquainted—contact the parents on your list and arrange a get-together.
- Exchange important information.
- Decide on a schedule: how many days a week will you get to school together?
- Plan ahead and be on time.
- Establish a back-up plan.
- Set ground rules.
- Have fun!